Aqua - water
1. Cocamidopropyl Betaine - a cleansing agent, emulsifier and conditioner made from coconut oil.
2. Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - a cleansing agent derived from coconut oil.
3. Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate - a cleansing and foaming agent enhances the suppleness and sheen.
4. Glycerin - naturally resourced rapeseed oil derived humectant to retain moisture.
5. Coco-Glucoside - a natural, ultra-mild, cleansing agent derived from coconut oil and fruit sugar.
6. Decyl Glucoside - a mild, renewable and plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic cleansing agent.
7. Acrylates Copolymer - a stabiliser/thickener for viscosity. Makes the product easier and more convenient to use.
8. Glycol Distearate - a naturally occurring fatty acid that contributes to the feel of the product’s texture.
9. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate - naturally derived, improves the efficacy of preservatives and antioxidants, contributes to color protection from trace metals found in water and gives wash ability in both soft and hard water.
10. Polyacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride - a substantive and durable conditioning polymer for hair.
11. Polyquaternium 113 - shields oxidative colour-treated hair from surfactant stripping for long lasting colour retention.
12. Sodium Chloride - salt
13. Sodium Benzoate - a common preservative used for eco labeled products.14. Citric Acid - inorganic citrate salt
15. Potassium Hydroxide - a pH adjuster
16. Cetrimonium Chloride - anti-static ammonium salts
18. Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - a fragrance compound.
19. Linalool - essential oil extract