1. Glycerin - naturally resourced rapeseed oil derived humectant, designed to retain moisture.
2. Sodium PCA - a naturally occurring humectant found in human skin that is a derivative of amino acids. Polyacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride - a substantive and durable conditioning polymer for hair.
3. Hydroxyethylcellulose - derived from cellulose(wood)
4. Panthenol - a small moisture molecule that penetrates hair shaft and binds moisture from within. Polysorbate 20 - an emulsifier, and solubiliser/stabiliser of fragrance.
5. Citric Acid - inorganic citrate salt
6. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate - naturally-derived, improves the efficacy of preservatives and antioxidants, contributes to color protection from trace metals found in water and gives washability in both soft and hard water.
7. Sodium Benzoate - a common preservative to use for eco labeled products.
8. Limonene - a scent ingredient
9. Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - a fragrance compound
10. Linalool - essential oil extract
11. Eugenol - essential oil compound