1. Cetyl Alcohol - a mixture of fatty alcohols consisting predominantly of cetyl and stearyl alcohols found in plants like coconut oil.
2. Stearyl Alcohol - a natural fatty alcohol derived from stearic acid, coconut oil or vegetable fatty acids, and is used to soothe and soften.
3. Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate - naturally derived for moisture and texture.
4. Glycerin - naturally resourced rapeseed oil derived humectant to retain moisture.
5. Shea Butter Ethyl Esters - an eco-designed emollient ester made from shea butter for a light, silky soft feeling.
6. Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine - a fatty amine salt, used as a conditioning and anti-static replacement for silicone.
7. Glyceryl Stearate - derived from palm kernel, vegetable or soy oil and is also found naturally in the human body.
8. Phenoxyethanol - a glycol ether and bactericide
9. Polyacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride - a substantive and durable conditioning polymer.
10. Lactic Acid - naturally occurring organic acid for hydration and pH balance.
11. Behentrimonium Chloride - a cationic conditioning agent.
12. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate - naturally derived, improves the efficacy of preservatives and antioxidants, contributes to color protection from trace metals found in water and gives wash ability in both soft and hard water.
13. Polyquaternium 113 - shields oxidative color treated hair from surfactant stripping for long lasting color retention.
14. Isopropyl Alcohol - vegetal and mineral raw materials have been used for the production of this ingredient.
15. Ethylhexylglycerin - boosts the efficacy of the preservatives so less preservatives are needed to maintain a safe product.
17. Alpha-Isomethyl - a fragrance compound
18. Ionone - an essential oil aroma compound
19. Linalool - essential oil extract